It’s time, once again, for Small talk Six! On Saturdays presented by MomDot.com. Today’s topic is “6 items that are on your grocery/shopping list every single week”. You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences. 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc…
Hmmm, things I buy every week? Well I am not sure I have six. Let me try.
1) Simply Lemonade. I stopped drinking soda last Summer and I am now addicted to this lemonade. I do not drink caffeine of any kind now. Shocking, I know.
2) 2 Gallons of 2% milk. We actually go through at least 4 per week, but we only buy two at a time because we don’t have the refrigerator space.
3) Bananas for my Husband and The Diva.
4) Yogurt. We all love yogurt in this house. I specifically only like Yoplait strawberry yogurt. I just wish they would leave the pieces of slimy strawberries out. Just sayin…
5) Rosarita Refried beans. What can I say? My Husband is kind of Mexican. And I like to feed his horrendous farts.
6) Apple/Berry 100% juice. I’ve tried to tell you we eat relatively healthy in this house. No one believes me.
OK, boring list. Sorry. But what else am I supposed to do, lie? 😀